FACT Quick Look Analysis
Please select a source.
If you intend to use the data or information from this website, please let us know for reference.
- These are the results of a fast quick look analysis on site, i.e. they are preliminary.
- The quick look analysis includes all data, i.e. no data selection done.
- The shown curves are not fluxes but excess rates (number of excess events per effective ontime),
i.e. there is a dependence on trigger threshold and zenith distance of the observation (with the current
analysis for zenith distance > 40 degree and trigger threshold > 500 DAC counts).
- The curves are provided with 20 min binning and nightly binning.
- In case, you need further details about the data or a different binning, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Time range 'all' refers to all data since 12.12.2012. For older data, please contact us.
- New software versions were introduced at the following dates: 24.5.2014
Please cite this webpage and the FACT design paper
when using information from this webpage or any FACT data.
Reference FACT Design Paper: H. Anderhub et al. JINST 8 P6008 ADS
Reference FACT Performance Paper: A. Biland et al. JINST 9 P10012 ADS
Information on the Quick Look Analysis: D. Dorner et al. Proceedings Fermi Symposium 2014 ADS
Contact: Daniela Dorner dorner<at>astro.uni-wuerzburg.de.